Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'll get onto "e" in the A-Z series tomorrow but for now...
- •I love dinosaurs and my kids.
- •Awesomeness just outside of our city.
- •Just a little guy.
When I was writing the A-Z @list, some of my ideas were more solid than others... I'll let you decide on this one. I'm not 100% sure this is all of them.
- •Boston Cream
After I was old enough to expand beyond Romper Room, Fred Penner & Mister Dressup, but before I switched over to watching The Fresh Prince and Family Matters after school, these were the shows I dug.
- •Pro starsMichael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, and Bo Jackson fighting...evil? For best results, eat Pro-Stars cereal while watching.
- •Samurai Pizza CatsExactly what it sounds and looks like.
- •RugratsI used to really like to drink some hot kool aid (my friend got me started on that) and watch this for a while.
To be 100% upfront I haven't been able to go for a few years because we have a million children now, or 4, but soon I'll be headed out again and I can't wait because, backpacking is the best.
- •The views are amazing.
- •Glacier fed lakes are super clean, beautiful, and cold.
- •You get campsites like this.
I've been doing a lot of film projects lately and haven't had time to use my Li.st creativity. Today I decided to make a list of Li.sts I can make in the future, one for every letter. I'll try to do one each day but... sometimes things work better than other times.
- •A-Z Li.stsOff to a good start.
- •Backpacking is the best, here's why.
- •Cartoons I Liked As A Child
Planning to head to bed but, if someone offered right now...
- •Jurassic Park
- •The Hunt For The Wilderpeople
My nerdiest list yet!
- 1.AnkylosaurusBecause...look at him. That's a #1.
- 2.ParasaurolophusBecause it probably made great sounds using that bone on its noggin.
- 3.PachycephalosaurusThese would be the best dinosaur to watch fight each other.
I try not to be to focussed on possessions, but some things...you want.
I hate Snapchat. But I work in the music industry, so I'm supposed to care about it… I keep trying… I keep hating it.