Cartoons I Enjoyed As A Child
After I was old enough to expand beyond Romper Room, Fred Penner & Mister Dressup, but before I switched over to watching The Fresh Prince and Family Matters after school, these were the shows I dug.
- •Pro starsMichael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, and Bo Jackson fighting...evil? For best results, eat Pro-Stars cereal while watching.
- •Samurai Pizza CatsExactly what it sounds and looks like.
- •RugratsI used to really like to drink some hot kool aid (my friend got me started on that) and watch this for a while.
- •Darkwing DuckComedy gold. I think I would still like this...I should go back and try it sometime. Since writing this li.st I am now on a quest to one day direct a Darkwing Duck film.
- •TalespinSo, this one, Darkwing Duck and the next one were all part of a package called "The Disney Afternoon Show" on our local station. My friend and I started a sort of fan club...
- •Chip & Dale Rescue RangersOur club activities included writing your own versions of the songs, crafts, going to the park, and of course watching The Disney Afternoon Show.
- •AnimaniacsI've heard this is coming back?!
- •DougI imagine this show taught me everything I would need to know about relationships.
- •Spider-manThis show obviously taught me everything I would need to know about catching thieves just like flies.
- •Pinky & The BrainI almost forgot, this became its own show!
- •Captain PlanetThis show was AMAZING!!! Though, didn't you always feel bad for "heart" when they were showing off their powers?