My Top 10 Tv Shows of All Time
This list is always hard and often changing, but re-watching The Office makes me want to try again. The order of this changes by the minute...
- 1.Studio 60 On The Sunset StripI will always resent 30 Rock for confusing the market away from adoring this show.
- 2.Comedians In Cars Getting CoffeeJerry Seinfeld interviewing funny people and talking about comedy and life, what could be better.
- 3.The OfficeUS. It hits so many things right. Characters are ridiculously flawed but lovable on a personal level. Great writing, launched everyone's careers. Taught me a LOT personably about writing.
- 4.The West WingI'm a Canadian, this show is about American Politics, it is gold. The writing, the acting, the cinematography...too good.
- 5.SherlockAHHHH! It's too good. There is no other show that makes us wait so long for so little... And it is SO WORTH IT.
- 6.Doctor WhoThe most fun nerd fest around. The concept of your cereal characters changing but not can be painful but also makes for something truly special.
- 7.Freaks & GeeksThere have been very few things written as honestly about the human experience and specifically about the world of high school.
- 8.Flight of the ConchordsThe music. The comedy. The lo-fi goodness. This is the show that gave us Tears of a Rapper AND Business Time, nothing more needs to be said.
- 9.Monty Python's Flying CirusProbably more than any other single show, this taught me what was funny, taught me the power of the absurd, and sparked the desire to create whatever it was you love.
- 10.FireflyI am a perpetual sucker for heightened dialogue. Which this nails. This is a perfect western/sci-fi genre masher.