Why Li.st Is My Favourite New Social Media Platform
I blog about social media, film and the music industry at www.checkeredowl.com. I decided to tell my readers all about what makes Li.st so good.
- •Lists don't have to be numbered, but they can be.
- •Sometimes lists are exactly what you would expect. For instance, I made a list of my top 99 albums.
- •Often Lists aren't all that "listy" they are stories for sharing. For example I recently read about how a fellow Lister is dealing with the ups and downs of creative life.
- •Lists are often meaningful.
- •Lists are often funny.
- •It's fun when your list trends.
- •The @list community still feels small enough to be a community.
- •The @list community is big enough to find and grow your online circles and find really cool supportive folks.
- •Writing things in list form is a fun creative exercise that can be surprisingly versatile!
- •Your high school friend's grandma isn't here yet, so there is no expectation to follow anyone who's lists don't interest you.