Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm late but Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull turned 70 years old on August 10th 2017 and here is my tribute to the amazing musician and incredible singer/songwriter! A bunch of pictures of this awesome lunatic of a man 😁
A list about how you can love and hate a certain thing and the many emotions that go along with that. In this case it's an inanimate object.
- •I hate trains because a train killed three members of my family. My grandpas parents and his sister. Sure it wasn't the trains fault or the person in control of the train. Maybe you could blame the crossing that didn't have a light or really anything to tell you a train was comingBut that's a dumb super small town for you. Maybe they were arguing and they couldn't hear the train. Maybe it was partly their fault. I don't care. I hate trains
- •I love trains because my autistic nephew loves trains and they bring him great joy. He loves Thomas the train and all of Thomas's train friends 😊 my nephew has trouble some days with people not understanding him and it can be very hard for him. But when I see his face light up when he has a toy train in his hands it makes me cry happy tears ❤️
- •I hate trains because a lot of our crossings don't have all the lights and things that they should have. You just have to look carefully and listen for a train. Which has almost killed a few people around here. I've had a couple close calls. And so have some people I know.Always cross the tracks with your windows down and the radio off.
the first of hopefully many lists where I share my love of different styles of music and it would be super cool if you wanted to check them out and maybe find more music for you to enjoy :)
- •Delta blues legend Robert Johnson. Notable songs include "Kind Hearted Woman Blues", "32-20 Blues", "Hellhound on my Trail", "Me and the Devil blues"Born 1911. Little is known about his life and his legend has grown to epic proportions. The most amazing myth is the one that he sold his soul to the Devil to become a masterful guitar player. But what is known are his amazing recordings and the fact that he WAS for sure a masterful guitar player with beautiful slide work and a raw and beautiful singing voice and a masterful songwriter with very emotional and meaningful lyrics.
- •Lead Belly. Notable songs include "In The Pines", "Hitler Song", "Gwine Dig a Hole to Put the Devil in", "Backslider Fare Thee Well"Born 1889. Both a blues and folk musician who had an amazingly strong beautiful voice and primarily played the 12 string guitar. But he played other instruments too. On "Big fat woman" he plays the piano and it is awesome!! I really love his guitar playing especially on the songs "Black girl" and "Death Letter Blues". I'm usually in awe listening to his guitar.
- •Blind Willie McTell. Notable songs include "You got to die", "Lay Some Flowers on my grave", "Three Women Blues", "Statesboro Blues"Born 1898. McTell is one of my all time favorites because of his smooth vocals and I love me some fingerstyle guitar playing. :) his style was Piedmont blues and he played a beautiful 12 string guitar. "You got to die" is a very beautiful song and damn I love his guitar playing on that one so much! Trying to keep these explanations shorter lol.
I don't have a thing for shoes. I just like taking pictures of everything and making random lists lol.
- •My brothers friend Caleb and his sweet ass shoes :)
- •My beat up old nikes with more shoes in the background 😁
- •My shoes with a big ass dog walking through.My brothers friends doggy
I don't have selfies with my nephews yet but I will soon lol they don't like to take selfies much so it might be hard lol my nieces love it though lol 😊
- •Me and Lillia girl!!! ❤️
- •She loves when uncle Trevor gets silly lolUncle Trevor talks in third person :)
It was a beautiful and very hot day today. So I walked down my road and took some pictures 😀
- •The walk begins with the view of the road from the driveway... And my cute little puppy Rowdy walking too!!!I live on a dead end road and our house is the end of it looking out towards everyone else
- •My old nikes and sweet jeans.Gravel roads are great unless you are driving after it rains. Luckily it hasn't rained in awhile
- •Rowdy run way far ahead of me. I do love how beautiful this view is 😍
My last couple of lists have been sad. And I've been in a deep hole of sad emotions. So I thought I would try to make myself feel better by focusing on things that make me happy and make me smile 😁
- •Finding new friends 😁It's hard to do in my every day in person life but everyone I meet here on li.st are so lovely and amazing people and that makes me happy! 😁
- •Going to local bands showsI do actually have a lot of friends around here and a lot of them are in bands so I go to their shows a lot and that makes me very happy 😊 I love all music so much and I really love supporting my friends and supporting local music ❤️
- •Getting genuine compliments.Obvious lol but it does make me happy 😊
I'm beyond emotional recently and damn near anything can send me into a pool of my own tears. But crying isn't terrible for me. I'm sure I'll get through this eventually. I'm a rolling ball of anxieties and emotions.
- •An episode of Walker Texas RangerTake my word for it it was a sad episode ok??!! 😭😭😭 Even though it was so ridiculous.
- •An episode of Bubble GuppiesThe one where they make the troll cry and all he wanted was to learn how to do magic tricks 😭my nieces were here so that's why I was watching Bubble Guppies lol
- •There's more but they have to wait right now. Live list FTW
- •Something is happening that I can't talk about
- •But I'm very emotional about it
- •I am very happy but very sad at the same time
Haven't watched this in forever. I've only watched the first one like once or twice lol. I'm a Stephen King fan though so I'll watch it :) even though King probably does not endorse this lol
- •Oh shit it came out the year I was born. 1992. Hell yeah lol
- •Oh shit the kid from Terminator 2 is in this?????? The king of sequels baby lol
- •Awww he's cute in this movie. I hope he lives...