Songs I'm listening to right now as I type.
Obviously an ongoing list since I listen to one song at a time :)
- •Michele by the BeatlesAbsolutely beautiful song :) ok so it turns out it's impossible to find Beatles songs in their studio version on YouTube now cause I guess they all got taken down. That's fine lol just means I can't post a link for this song lol
- •Wasted Time by the EaglesI might cry this song is so beautiful https://youtu.be/ZdOptEJk0K8
- •So close by Hall and OatesI might actually cry at this rate!!! Why am I only listening to beautiful songs??!!! https://youtu.be/8rMkMDFjK8U
- •I'm your man by Leonard CohenRip Leonard Cohen :( I love this song so much. It's like my theme song. https://youtu.be/yOnXe8ttmjY
- •Question by the Moody Blues https://youtu.be/NP9iOqdxS8cLove this song so much :) great lyrics and I love the flute in rock music :) though their flute player is not very prominent in this song. This song is so beautiful :). "I'm looking for someone to change my life- I'm looking for a miracle in my life"
- •10 Years Gone by Led Zeppelin https://youtu.be/kWbO9a1_Z3UBeautiful Led Zeppelin song :) one of my favorites!
- •Tangled up in blue by Bob Dylan https://youtu.be/YwSZvHqf9qMBob Dylan is always great and this one is always special to me :)
- •Second Hand News by Fleetwood Mac https://youtu.be/p6Fdm3-dnr0Definitely one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs :) Lindsey Buckingham is everything :)
- •Bring back the one I love by the smithereens https://youtu.be/MLAaciyH8PoOh my how I love The Smithereens :) great power pop band from the 90s that still sound amazing. I relate to so many of their songs. Some of them hit too close to home like this one lol
- •So Lonely by the Police https://youtu.be/fz0DFefft2EHitting really close to home right now lol 😂😭 haha
- •Sledgehammer by Peter Gabriel https://youtu.be/OJWJE0x7T4QFantastic song from the 80s :) and fantastic video!! I remember my ex asking me what the hell "Sledgehammer" is about. It turns out explaining the intricacies of "Sledgehammer" is a very weird thing lol let there be no doubt about it 😜
- •Bringin' on the Heartbreak by Def Leppard https://youtu.be/muAHWWFKG_EI don't like Def Leppard much at all. Just never been my thing. But this song is always great! And hurts me deep inside lol but in a good way 👊😀
- •Just when I needed you most by Randy VanWarmer https://youtu.be/yBOQgL731AcUgh don't make me cry Randy!! You bastard.
- •Your Bright Baby Blues by Jackson Browne https://youtu.be/TJ6kzfj0tRMThis song so reminds me of you.
- •Especially for you by the Smithereens https://youtu.be/iG2KUzdhyz8"My love is especially for you"
- •Are you lonesome tonight by Elvis Presley https://youtu.be/_cS5aCozhcA"Are you sorry we drifted apart" such a beautiful song. And one that hurts everyday. But so beautiful ❤️
- •And She Was by Talking HeadsI'll add a link later... Maybe. But don't hold your breath. Such a great song. Talking Heads are so perfectly weird 😀🎤😈💀👹
- •Something I Can Never Have by Nine Inch NailsOh god it's so beautiful and haunting and hits me deep in so many places.