THINGS CHEF LEAH COHEN LOVES
The chef of NYC's Pig & Khao throws down, list-style. chefsfeed.com/app
- •SoulCycle/PilatesI work out 4-5 times a week and either do Soul Cycle or the Pilates reformer classes. Not only do they keep me in shape, but they also help me release the stress of my job.
- •TaquitosThey are stuffed, rolled, fried tacos…what’s not to like? And my spot Taquitoria in the LES delivers late night!!
- •TravelingThis is my second passion in life after cooking. I just got back from Turks and Caicos and I have two more trips planned this year…one of which is my wedding in the Philippines.
- •Wedding dress shoppingI’m getting married in July so I have been looking at wedding dresses online in my free time. I am currently obsessed with the designer Lela Rose.
- •Han DynastyI know I am late to the game but I just ate Han Dynasty for the first time last week and I am hooked!
- •Brisket at Hometown Bar-B-QueI really love everything there, especially the sides, but if I had to choose one item, it would be the brisket. Their brisket has the perfect amount of smoke and is so juicy.
- •Honey Butter Chips at OijiI would eat these everyday if they wouldn’t make me fat! I love the sweet and salty combo.
- •How to Get Away with MurderI watch hours of TV late night after work because I have problems falling asleep and this is my new go-to. I think Viola Davis is so great in it!
- •Amy SchumerEverything she does is hilarious, especially her new HBO standup.
- •Jerusalem Cookbook by Yotam OttolenghiI am really into Israeli food at the moment and I am dying to visit Israel. In the meantime I have been cooking some recipes from the Jerusalem cookbook.