BASIC WHITE GIRL THINGS I'M NOT ASHAMED OF LIKING
Yes, I'm THAT girl. I'm very self-aware. I'll try to defend everything on this list, but at the end of the day, I'm really not ashamed.
- •StarbucksTriple grande skinny vanilla latte. When I hold it in one hand and walk with my iPhone in the other, it gives me a sense of purpose.
- •FriendsThe TV show. Classic comedy! It's constantly playing in my house. If you can look me in the eye and tell me that I am not a total "Rachel", then I no longer trust your judgement on anything.
- •Bathroom trips with friendsThis is when the deep conversations happen. Don't even try to deny it. Plus, you always need a friend with you to help zip your romper back up.
- •RompersThey make my ass look amazing. Also, it takes less effort to put an outfit together, because it is a shirt and shorts fusion which is genius as hell.
- •The Bachelor/The Bachelorette viewing partiesThese are the epicenter for all basic white girl things. Wine, fuzzy socks, graphic tees that say "Fri-yay!", snuggling with friends under an Anthropologie blanket, arguing over whether or not Nick "really is here for the right reasons"... I digress. The point is, I love these parties a weird amount.
- •BrunchGod I love brunch.
- •Posting photos of my friends and I "Cheers!"-ing with the caption "Here we go again!"I can't really defend this one, it's obnoxious as hell, but I still do it.
- •Dressing up like minions for the Minion Movie premiere*sigh* this did happen. We looked cute tho.
- •"I can't even!"I've said this so many times tonight, I need to add this to the list.