Things I Did at the Office to Kill Time Before My 7:30 Bible Study
- •Did some workPlenty to do, so most of my time was actually working.
- •Watched the second carpool karaoke video with Justin Bieber and James Corden12 minutes well-spent.
- •Ate a red vineThere was one in a package next to the coffee pot.
- •Got mad at the printerThat probably still counts as work
- •Wondered if the guy who shamelessly scans Tinder at Bible study would be there tonight.Haven't seen him in a few weeks. In his defense, we hadn't technically started when he went on a swipe-fest and I looked over his shoulder.
- •Wondered if the building was on fire.Thought I smelled smoke, but it went away.
- •Wrote an email to a friend.
- •Read stuff said by a bunch of jerky people on social media.
- •Checked this app for new lists from friendsDidn't see one, so I made one.