LOS ANGELES, HELLO
I go often enough, yet it's never a formal visit. It's always a quick stop at The Hundreds or someone (usually me) NEEDED to have Pinks. An hour and a half drive from San Diego to Los Angeles and I've finally stopped to take a pinch of it in.I just wish the weather would get with it, it's October. 65 and lower, Mr. Climate.
- •Not really LA, LA but... Aquarium of the Pacific
- •Stopped by Rosewood to say my Hellos to Five and get this wonderful read.
- •Finally had California Donuts
- •(ALSO FINALLY) Went to experience Roy Choi's COMMISSARY at The Line
- •Had Cauliflower Tempura and it was heavenly
- •And before heading back to Oceanside... MILK.