RANDOM LINES FROM DISNEY MOVIE SONGS I FIND MYSELF SINGING FOR NO REASON
(In order of movie release date). These are not lines that are triggered by anything in particular. Also, these are only the Disney ones, there is a whole other list for other musicals.
- •"And don't underestimate the importance of...BODY LANGUAGE, HA!"--"Poor Unfortunate Souls," from the Little Mermaid. (Also, when I was younger I would impersonate Ursula at family gatherings).
- •"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs ev'ry morning to help me get large..."--"Gaston," from Beauty and the Beast. (Usually followed by "And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a barge!").
- •"Would they see a poor boy, no siree... They'd find out there's so much more to me.""One Jump Ahead (Reprise)," from Aladdin.
- •"He's holding back, he's hiding, but what I can't decide... Why won't he be the king I know he is, the king I see inside?"--"Can You Feel The Love Tonight," from The Lion King.
- •"Or do you still wait for me, Dream Giver... Just around the riverbend?"--"Just Around The Riverbend," from Pocahontas.
- •"The bells, bells, bells, bells, bells of Notre Dame!"--"The Bells of Notre Dame," from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.