THINGS I ONLY DO WHEN MY BOYFRIEND IS OUT OF TOWN
A (wholesome) list of random things I only do when I'm home alone.
- •*Not* put on the radio on the morning.When I wake up alone, I really revel in the silence of the morning. There is no talking, no singing, no Steve Inskeep.
- •Order dinner from Chicken Hut.He *hates* this place- he finds the gazillion chickens splayed on the grill revolting--but I love the efficiency, the salsa, and the speed at which they deliver.
- •Fall asleep to my melancholy playlist.I would fall asleep with my headphones in all the time growing up and when I was single, mostly to Ghost (Indigo Girls) and Happiness (Alison Krauss). I revert to this when going to bed alone.
- •Sing in high falsetto.I tend to stay in chest, upper chest, or just above the break when he's around and I know he can hear me. Alone, it's basically Maxwell and Christine from Phantom.
- •Make lists, apparently.This one will change as I start on this listing journey...