THE SEVEN SPIRITUAL LAWS
Whether you call these "laws" or "principles" is not important. They are laws inasmuch as they govern the unfolding of spirit as it moves from the invisible world of the soul to the visible world of matter. They are principles inasmuch as we can take them to heart and apply them the same way we would apply a principle like telling the truth.
- •First Law: The Law of Pure Potentiality -- The source of all creation is pure consciousness...pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.
- •Second Law: The Law of Giving -- In our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
- •Third Law: The Law of "Karma" -- When we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
- •Fourth Law: The Law of Least Effort -- Nature's intelligence functions with effortless ease....with carefreeness, harmony, and love. When we harness these forces, we create success with the same effortless ease.
- •Fifth Law: The Law of Intention -- Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for their fulfillment...in the field of pure potentiality, intention and desire have infinite organizing power.
- •Sixth Law: The Law of Detachment -- In our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.
- •Seventh Law: The Law of "Dharma" -- When we blend our unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.
- •When you consciously align your life with spiritual law, you are asking the universe to support you with success and abundance.
- •This is the key to becoming aware of your own Being and using its infinite power.