10 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME
Thanks for the request, @TVAddict!
- 1.I was born with an extra baby eye tooth
- 2.I was born in Chicago on 3/3/73 at 3 o'clock
- 3.Sometimes I drag race people on the highway in my Prius when I'm feeling aggressive
- 4.I have never read Joyce's ULYSSESBut wanna
- 5.I like guacamole but not so much avocados
- 6.I turned 30 on 03/03/03 at 3 o'clockI'd always wanted a big blowout party on this birthday but, at the time, had a colicky newborn so opted instead for "allowed to sleep through the night" and it was awesome
- 7.My favorite spot in the whole world is a secret little wheat field near Muckross Lake in Ireland
- 8.I have a big birthmark on my right buttock that I refer to as "King Pepper"
- 9.I am a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10.I'm a huge Nicholson Baker fanAnd own Nicholsonbaker.com and offered it for free to Mr. Baker once upon a time and he said "Thanks, Chris, but I do not want a Web site!"