BRANDY OLD-FASHIONEDS, WISCONSIN-STYLE 🍸🍹
Ingredients courtesy of @mlb
- •Get a rocks glass.
- •Put a maraschino cherry in it.
- •Cut a thick slice or orange. Put a half of that slice in the glass.
- •Put in a teaspoon of sugar.
- •Put in a dash of bitters.
- •Muddle the orange and cherry in the bitters a little bit.
- •Add ice.
- •Fill glass 1/2 way with brandy.
- •Fill the rest with club soda or lemon-lime soda (or both), depending on how sweet you want it.
- •Dance a little jig.
- •Now you have a yum. Make one for your pal.
- •Drink several and watch The Blues Brothers with the pal.
- •Miss Wisconsin just a little bit.