CHESS PIECES, RANKED
I like chess and so do you and so does your mom.
- •PawnEn passant, two-square first move and promotion, muthafuckas!
- •QueenWill murder and bury all your pieces. Oh are you hiding over there on H8? Welp HERE I COME FROM GODDAM A1 TO DROP ATOMIC BOMBS ON YOU. YOU ARE DESTROYED
- •KnightThe prettiest piece. Cannot be turned on a lathe. Hand-carved. Can hop over your bullshit and take your stuff. P. S. There is no knight it is only a horse just saying
- •RookI mean...not sure how a stone building can slide around like that but ok. Pretty powerful piece. Historically, some chess sets had chariots instead of rooks. Which makes way more sense. Also cool that rooks can do that little dance with the King called castling.
- •KingRegal and all, but not of much use until the endgame. Worth no points. Cannot be captured. Always needs to be protected by everyone else. Relevant: Checkmate.
- •BishopMeh. I'm an Atheist. Don't care about your same-color, diagonal crap.