CONSTITUTION 2.0 ➕➕
One idea (written by yours truly) may be found here: http://bit.ly/1Bizv9v
- •If we had the Constitution (or whatever the founding document in your country is called) to do over again in 2015, how would we write it?
- •What language would we use?
- •What parts of the current Constitution would we keep?
- •What parts would we throw out?
- •How would we organize it?Surely human rights should bot be "amendments."
- •What case law that came out since our current Constitution was drafted would we add (like Miranda rights or judicial review)?
- •Which amendments (which have been proposed over the years but never approved) would we include?
- •How would we be allowed to change it over time?
- •How would we make it fit with our life and times in 2015 (and beyond)?
- •What kind of country do we want to be?
- •Relevant: http://bit.ly/1Bizv9v
- •What are your thoughts? Suggest away! ➕➕