FAVORITE WIKIPEDIA PAGES ➕
Or recent favorites anyway. Which are your faves and why?
- •Dimplehttp://bit.ly/1Mygwxz - one night, I drunkenly uploaded a picture of myself as the example for "male dimple". Can you find me in the history?
- •Encyclopædia Britannicahttp://bit.ly/1B9WOYuædia_Britannica - Because IRONY
- •Chris KubicaThis page only existed for a few hours (but then was marked for deletion for my lack of notability). My daughter, Izzie (age 11) made it and posted it about me as a surprise. And I love her for it.
- •Kittenshttp://bit.ly/1GkLBmK - The first paragraph was clearly written by someone who is 10. Plus the pics are adorbs.
- •Sex positionhttp://bit.ly/1GkMbRz - because nothing sounds less sexy than sex as described in the first paragraph.
- •Farthttp://bit.ly/1HDcbtB - pretty much every part of this article makes me LOL
- •Flatulancehttp://bit.ly/1L6Yl4W "'Breaking wind' redirects here" haha I am eight years old.
- •Wikipediahttp://bit.ly/1B9XnSm because it is self-referential
- •The Lexicon of Comicanahttp://bit.ly/1GkMTyh because therein I learned the word "grawlixes"
- •Time travel science fictionhttp://bit.ly/1Myj9j3 - because it's a pretty comprehensive list
- •List of fictional bookshttp://bit.ly/1B9YktF - because I'm fascinated by books within books
- •Religionhttp://bit.ly/1HDfReQ - because it highlights the politics/agendas/subjectivity of Wikipedia articles and editors. Like, for me, the first sentence of this article should mention how religion was invented by humanity to explain their terrifying world but...it doesn't.
- •Montauk Monsterhttp://bit.ly/1C4zVAy - because I've been on Plum Island and it's so much more boring than people think. And they aren't inventing animals.
- •Poophttp://bit.ly/1HDgJQD because of "including synonyms 'crap' and 'shit'"
- •Interrobang ‽http://bit.ly/1HDh85C because more people need to know about this amazing, underutilized punctuation mark