HOW DO YOU FOLD A FITTED SHEET? ➕➕
- •Please help
- •Throw sheet away. Buy new sheet.
- •Step 1 - hold sheet out in front of you lengthwise with one corner in each hand and the inside of the sheet facing you.
- •Step 2 - Bring left corner over to right hand and seat it inside right corner (or vice versa if you are of that persuasion).
- •Step 3 - Both corners should now be held by your left hand which is inside the two fitted corners. The partially folded sheet should drape over your arm.
- •Step 4 - Lay it down one a flat surface and square it up with your right hand while keeping your forearm at a right angle to your body for leverage. Fold it up and put it away.
- •Suggested by @brooke