HOW YOU WOULD DIE IF YOU TOOK YOUR SPACE SUIT OFF IN OUTER SPACE ⭐️
NOTE: I don't recommend taking your space suit off in outer space as this would initially be very uncomfortable for you and would quickly move to your being deceased.
- •You would not explode. That is a myth made up by Neil Armstrong.That guy was a lying rat bastard. Okay, Neil Armstrong didn't make that up. But it's still a myth.
- •Your skin would feel very cold.
- •The moisture in your mouth would boil away.
- •Your body would use up all the oxygen left in your blood within 15 seconds.
- •You would be as sad as can be.
- •You would lose consciousness at this point.
- •You might convulse.
- •You would start turning blue.
- •The air left in your blood stream would start to expand, making your whole body swell up to maybe twice its normal size.But no exploding. Your skin is stretchy!
- •Within 1-2 minutes, your blood pressure would drop a bunch and you would suffocate from lack of oxygen and your heart would stop.
- •And/or one of the many gas bubbles in your blood stream might lodge in your heart and/or brain, causing cardiac arrest, stroke, etc.
- •Oh, and meanwhile you'd get an extreme sunburn from being exposed to nasty UV radiation.
- •Yeah, and high energy photons like X-rays and gamma rays would damage your DNA, mutating it. So if someone managed to drag you into a spaceship before you died, you'd probably eventually die anyway of a terrible cancer.
- •You might also get hit by orbital debris.
- •And if you had tried to hold your breath at first, the rapid expansion of that gas would have massively ruptured your lungs. Oopsie.
- •THE END (of you).
- •PSA: What are you thinking, silly? Leave your space suit on in outer space! Love, Chris. XOXO ❤️