I NEED PRACTICAL TIPS ON LOWERING MY BLOOD PRESSURE 😥😨😰😱
I just went to the dentist and they took my blood pressure and it was 144/95. And my pulse was 100. Please help me live longer. Thanks.
- •NiacinIt's good for you many more ways, but it usually helps with this as an added bonus.Suggested by @eliolsberg
- •Talk with someone you love as to why you are seeking medical advice on TLA.Suggested by @WhelmedDad
- •MeditateSeriously. Research published in NIH and Nature suggest transcendental meditation lowers blood pressure.Suggested by @r
- •Exercise? A good stress reliever, good for your heart and pulse, good for your body, generally helps you live longer and be happier.Suggested by @pocketpenguin
- •⬆️veg, fruit, fatty fish, walnuts, olive oil, dark chocolate. ⬆️cardio by an extra 15 min/day🏃🏻🌺🌺try to mediate, even a little. 😌don't worry:Suggested by @molliekatzen
- •That was supposed to be meditate, but mediating can't hurt either.Suggested by @molliekatzen