(What do *you* wonder?)
- •Have I already eaten the best slice of tiramisu I will ever eat or is the most delicious slice yet to come?
- •Why do birds always sing the same song? Don't they get sick of it?
- •What's half way between a fork and a spork?
- •Why do they put Pull handles on the Push side of doors?
- •Why do so many people still believe in God?
- •Can the story and the story-within-a-story be the same story (or is that like crossing the streams)?
- •How can Kafka's diary entries be so bright and sunny one moment ("Tonight I make marmalade!") and so despairingly pitch dark the next ("My writing this eve is as black as a beetle's nether parts.")
- •What does the constellation Orion look like from other far-off vantage points in the universe?
- •Will I make it all the way through the IMDB Top 500 Movies of All Time?
- •How many readings will it take me to fully understand James Joyce's ULYSSES (I haven't read it even once yet...I'm too intimidated!)
- •Is time more like a one-way arrow or a tree with an infinite number of branches and roots?
- •What will you think if I open a parentheses and don't close them like this (
- •Why is every human I know so anxious nowadays?
- •Is it safe?Marathon Man reference
- •What will be the manner of my death?
- •Will my kids treasure my paper book collection or see it as a (literally) heavy liability?