JUST HELP ME SWEAR, SIRI
Let's be honest with each other, Siri. You know what I'm trying to say. I know you know. So why not just be a pal and suggest the swear words I use all the time, every day? Because that would be duckling awesome.
- •No, my friend is not full of ships, Siri, my dear
- •And I was not talking about a mean mother duck here, alas
- •Heavens, this would only make sense if I traded in online currency, Siri
- •Nope, his name was not Bastion, I'm afraid
- •My professor should be ashamed for treating us so poorly in class. But, by golly, I was going for something...angrier
- •You're right, Siri, maybe I should speak more politely in front of the visiting British dignitaries, just now arrived for high tea
- •It's nice of you to think so, Siri, but I'm just this guy, you know?