MASLOW'S HIERARCHY OF NEEDS EXPLAINED USING SUPERMAN
- •After saving humanity from destruction by Lex Luthor, Superman embraces his role as protector of the Earth and becomes the international symbol for truth, justice, friendship and peace.
- •Imbued with many incredible powers including unlimited strength, heat vision and the ability to fly, Clark fights crime and is hailed as a hero and a "super man."
- •Clark goes to high school, dates Lana Lang and moves to Metropolis to be a reporter for the Daily Bugle newspaper.
- •After crash-landing in Kansas, Kal-El is adopted and raised to have a strong moral compass as Clark Kent.
- •Baby Kal-El eats, drinks, sleeps, poops, learns and grows in the safety of Jor-el's rocket.