MY NAME MADE UP OF SENTENCES I WOULD NEVER SAY
Inspired by @alligeeshow
- •Crazy how many grandmothers can fit in one phone booth, isn't it, Rupert?
- •How about we go to the DMV and renew our drivers licenses even though we don't have to for another couple years?
- •Right now I think the best thing to do is to put all of my Beatles records in the recycling bin and stomp them to bits.
- •I would like the table over there near former Vice President Dick Cheney, please.
- •Shoot this AK-47 at my private parts.
- •Kitten soup with puppy meat in it sounds delicious, thank you.
- •Unless my body has somehow become a tropical rainforest, please don't pour that pail of poison dart frogs into my underpants.
- •Bible Study Camp sounds like a wonderful way to spend a few weeks this summer, thanks for asking.
- •I would never waste my time reading books!
- •Can anyone recommend a good fascist dictator?
- •Actually, I prefer listening to lectures on accounting and financial statistics to sex.