- 1.MarsRed. Martian Chronicles. Wanna go there. Mars rovers.
- 2.VenusBrightest thing in the sky besides the sun and moon. Surface temperature is melting point of lead. Grim example of where we're headed if we continue to ignore global warming.
- 3.JupiterBig red spot. Always stormy. Huge mother fucker. Europa. 2001: A Space Odyssey. Io looks like the Death Star.
- 4.NeptuneWeird-ass orbit around the sun. Tritan is cool and rotes around Neptune opposite the rotation of Neptune. Neptune is a cool blue color. It has subtle, amazing rings.
- 5.SaturnI think the rings are pretty interesting and I like them. Enceladus is pretty a'ight.
- 6.PlutoCold and boring. I know. It was demoted. But it's a fucking planet for me forever. Underdog.
- 7.MercuryHot and boring.
- 8.UranusVictim of an unfortunate name.
- 9.EarthPopulated by untrustworthy, violent organisms. Mostly harmless.