TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD CHILDREN'S BOOK TITLES
These are all real books.
- •WiggerI own this. It's actually an amazing/moving (and rare) children's book by the author of The Princess Bride. But "wigger" means something else now, alas.
- •The Muffin MuncherWhat if it really was about that? And look at that grin.
- •The pocket book of boners by Dr. SeussA fun-loving collection of erect penises
- •Little Black SamboI had a slightly less offensive audio (record!) version of this as a kid. I can still remember the jingle-y songs from it. Eek.
- •Who cares about disabled people?I sure don't.
- •The house that crack builtAn unfortunate pun on a cute nursery rhyme.
- •Everything I want to do is illegalAnd after reading this, adulthood will seem even less fun.
- •Queer Little Folks by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- •All My Friends are DeadI actually love this very funny book. http://bit.ly/1hEC6qXSuggested by @gwcoffey