💚THE GREEN-SPANGLED BANNER💚
(This is the first stanza of "The National Anthem For The 4th of July Observed" I just wrote)
- •O, Stan Lee/Jack Kirby, where has Bruce gone tonight?
- •As a physicist he’d walked in gamma rays, beaming.
- •Now—when angry—he grows big and mean, keen to fight.
- •See these villains he’s punched all while angrily screaming?
- •And his great, green chest hair; challenge him if you dare.
- •This Incredible thing can throw trucks through the air.
- •O say does that mild-manner’d Banner yet crave
- •To be calm, as a man, or The Hulk, full of rage?