THE SPEECH I WOULD GIVE IF I KNEW EVERY HUMAN BEING ON EARTH WAS LISTENING 🎙
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •We have a dream:
- •…That we will be treated equally.
- •…That we have a right to health, happiness, liberty, privacy, dignity, safety, peace.
- •…That we are free to express our opinion, preference, joy, anger, dissent, belief, vote.
- •…That each of us deserves a fair shake, a clean place to live, healthy food, a superior education, a safe, meaningful job, loving care when we’re sick, in need or old.
- •…That our government is created of us, by us and for us.
- •…That our elected representatives will serve us, listen to us, be open and honest with us and be accountable to us.
- •We dream of a place filled with friendly, trustworthy, cooperative, understanding, welcoming, helpful and humble people who seek harmonious coexistence with all that lives.
- •With this Constitution—which establishes a country called Freedom—we realize our dream.
- •Which is the introduction to Constitution 2.0 (a rewrite of the U.S. Constitution as a creative exercise), written by yours truly: