THE THIRD TIME WE MET, WE BECAME FRIENDS. WE WERE FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME.
And then we weren’t. And then we fell in love.
- •What does this song mean?
- •My whole life, I don’t know what this song means.
- •I mean: “Should old acquaintance be forgot"?
- •Does that mean that we should forget old acquaintances?
- •Or does it mean that if we happen to forget them, we should remember them?
- •Which is not possible, because we already forgot them?!
- •Well, maybe it just means that we should remember that we forgot them or something.
- •Anyway, it’s about old friends.