THINGS I LEARNED DOING JULIA'S MAKEUP
Do not ask me to do your makeup. That is probably not a good idea.
- •@jfout is a good sport!
- •Read labels on makeup bottles, tubes, pencils and brushes. They tell you what each thing is!
- •You can contour more than just a noseLike cheeks maybe? Or the chin?
- •Too much contouring on the nose can make you look like you have a black eye
- •Use the right brush for the jobThere's wet foundation brushes, powder foundation brushes, rouge brushes, eye lash brushes. So many brushes! Using the wrong one can be bad.
- •Don't put lipstick on the teethIt goes on the lips. And I think just on the bottom lip and then you rub your lips together.
- •If you have small eyes, you can add some kind of eye liner to make them appear biggerLike in a white or peach color
- •Less is more with perfumeAnd don't spray it all in one place. And don't slap it on your cheeks like after shave.
- •Put on makeup in adequate lightNot in a darkened room. And certainly not while drunk.
- •Don't put foundation on hairIt goes on the skin.
- •You don't have to put on all the products just because you have themLike sometimes you don't put on eye shadow at all!
- •Don't dip in for more mascara after every strokeThat's way too much. Unless you are going for a clumpy look.
- •You can really fuck up the lower eyelashes unless you are an expert mascara artistSo clumpy. Like plump black caterpillars on there.
- •FYI, @jfout is beautiful without makeupYup
- •You know your own face way better than you know other people's faces
- •I think concealer isn't for moles/frecklesIt's for acne and stuff. Right?
- •I think you don't put makeup on earsOr is there special ear makeup??
- •You might make someone grouchy if you try to blend their makeup with your fingersOops