VIDEO GAMES I'D BE SCARED TO KNOW HOW MANY HOURS I SPENT PLAYING IN MY LIFE
Don't play many games now. But in my youth...
- •Zelda II: Adventures of LinkPlayed during a whole year of undergrad
- •Portal Series“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- •The Half Life SeriesHead crabs FTW
- •RiskOn my Mac Plus
- •MombasaA virtually unknown mahjong-kinda game
- •Hollywood HijinxAnd other Infocom text-based adventure games. Played a lot of these with my Dad. Awwwww.
- •The Myst SeriesMyst and Riven, specifically
- •The Bard's TaleSpent most middle school lunch hours playing this
- •CivilizationUsed to really be into Simulation games
- •Lemonade StandOn an Apple IIe
- •MinecraftPlay a lot of "LAN worlds" with my kids
- •Tiny WingsSpent waaaaaaay too much time getting every achievement in this stupid game
- •Night StalkerIntellivision
- •Munch ManPac-Man ripoff on my dad's TI99-4A