WHAT TURNS ME ON 🔥
Inspired by @ListPrompts. (FYI: This isn't about any specific person, but rather a generalized list.)
- 1.When you read your favorite short stories out loud to me and enjoy when I read my favorites to you.
- 2.Probably your collar bones.
- 3.When you are always so very, very kind to absolute strangers.
- 4.Your Curve Transition Areas (CTAs). Examples: where your ribs become breasts, where your hips become waist, where your thighs become ass.
- 5.When, after I tell you I want to watch one of my favorite movies with you—one you have not yet seen—you turn off your phone and watch the movie with wrapt attention, often agape.
- 6.When you make dorky literary references—some of which I get immediately and we share—some of which you need to explain to me as we walk down rainy streets together in the night time.
- 7.Your "whispies." A whispie (n.) is a little clump of hair—usually along the back of your neck or about your ears—that is too short to be tamed by hair product, pins or ponytail-holders. Thus, they are often found whirling about in adorable, little curlicues or sticking straight out from the side(s) of your head.
- 8.When we're out for sushi and you wonder who that girl was who played that character named after a gemstone that a Salinger-esque writer guy made up in that one movie...but you don't Google it on your iPhone. You just shrug and let it go.(FYI it was @zoe in Ruby Sparks)
- 9.Oo-la-la, whatever the look is called where you have knee-high [probably leather] boots on along with a skirt just short enough to show a few inches of bare leg.
- 10.When there's something you want me to see—a play, an opera, a book, a baby deer out the window, a YouTube clip of a flying lawnmower—and you find it hard to contain your excitement.
- 11.When we're about to kiss, you arch up on tiptoes.