WHAT WOULD BE YOUR LAST MEAL? 🍗🍔🍦🍩
You know. If you were on death row.
- •A live kitten.Suggested by Chris Kubica. Because this would upset @mlb but so what later that day I am executed.
- •Whole free range pardon with a side of new identity.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •An inmate on death row in the men's prison (with his consent).So I can fulfill his sentencing and go down in history as a literal man eater. 😈Suggested by @olive
- •broiled lamb with garlic, vinaigrette, and feta cheese on top. I would eat it like a starving wolf and not even floss afterward.Suggested by @connur
- •Arsenic laced salami sandwich from Larchmont Village Wine and CheeseA tasty lil suicide: the govt doesn't get to kill me! Only I can kill me! (well, with a lil help from the sandwich man)Suggested by @linzamauve
- •A perfectly cooked whale steakFiguring it will take them at least a couple of weeks to get it right.Suggested by @p
- •An Indian food buffet 🍛THE ENTIRE THING - the multiple dishes, the rice, the naan, the pakoras ect and it must come complete with a really hot wet napkin like my favorite restaurant does. I'm hoping I can eat myself to death before they "do the honors."Suggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •A full Spanish meal cooked by my señora Nieves who hosted me during my study abroad. Paella, croquettas, jamon Serrano, and literally everything else she ever cooked all with a glass of Rioja that keeps being refilled when I'm not looking my host father Antonio.Suggested by @e
- •Potatoes in all forms. Mashed, tots, twice-baked, hashbrowns, fries, sweet potatoes, chips, deep fried mashed potato balls, regular baked, etc. Ahh thinking of this is making me so happy/hungrySuggested by @pocketpenguin
- •Three bottles of decent tequila.Suggested by @alissamaynot
- •Beef Terriyaki, Crab Rangoon and White Rice from Brigham Circle Chinese in BostonSuggested by @sky
- •All my favorite soul food, followed by a whole plate of fried shrimpI developed a shrimp allergy around age 11-12... But I would eat 'em again if I was dead before the hives set in.Suggested by @rebeccaroanoke
- •Sushi. preferably sushi park, but I'd settle for sugarfish if I had to.Suggested by @stacymichelle