WHERE CAN I MOVE WHERE THERE ARE NO GUNS ALLOWED?
Seriously. Please list cities on this Earth where all guns are 100% banned. And, you know, it is still a democracy. Is there even one city?
- •El Dorado
- •Antarctica?Suggested by @kaitmaree
- •St. OlafSorry not sorry for the golden girls reference, but I doubt anyone from there would even know what a gun IS.Suggested by @ijeoma
- •Seoul? South Korea's gun laws are very strict.Suggested by @iguanodonna
- •LondonSuggested by @bookishclaire
- •SingaporeThough gun ownership is not prohibited, an applicant must pass a background check which considers criminal, mental, medical, and Gun Club membership records. Possession and regulation of guns is restrictive, and frankly invisible. Guns don't feature in our daily life.Suggested by @aida
- •TokyoSuggested by @kate81
- •AustraliaIn 1996, 35 people were killed at a tourist destination, Port Arthur in Tasmania. The conservative government in power initiated a buy back scheme where people were paid to hand in their guns. Now all gun owners need to be registered. We might have some of the most dangerous animals and insects in the world but we have very few gun-related crimes.Suggested by @helenab
- •The Moon 🌙Suggested by @brittmaag