People I'd rather vote for in the upcoming U.S. election
with the constant bombardment of this horror story of an election, here are my personal choices to vote for before having to cast a vote for either a giant douche and a turd sandwhich.
- •Oscar the grouchDude had his priorities in line and always had his own view. But I'm sure someone could use him as a puppet with enough money...
- •Gary BuseyI'm not sure if this is just a dream come true or a bad diarrhea nightmare.
- •This horseHe won't tell you a lie and can count better than either candidate.
- •Drew CareyHi, welcome to the election 2016, where it's all made up and your vote doesn't matter.
- •A Dung BeetleAt least he is used to rolling around a peice of crap.
- •DeadpoolWho doesn't want to see deadpool slap the entire UNITED Nations with a flounder filled with chimichangas while singing careless whisper?
- •BeakerMi mi mimi mi mi mi
- •This ninjaWhy the hell not? And it would be funny to let him meet Kim Jung il
- •A banana peelLook. It's effective in Mario kart and it makes everyone pay attention. I'm not seeing a problem here.
- •Darth Vader sipping teaListen, if we are going to be forced to have an absolute ruler and someone no one actually likes but is afraid to stand against, let's at least let him dress like Vader and have daily televised and livestreamed tea parties.