SIGNS YOU AND ALCOHOL MAY BE A LITTLE TOO FRIENDLY ➕
Disclaimer: These aren't ALL from my own personal experience.
- •If you get a cart at the liquor store.
- •If you've ever replied to "Are you hungover?" With, "No, my liver just kind of hurts today."
- •It doesn't matter the day of the week--you'll get texts about what bar you're at, because it's not a question of if you're at one but which one.
- •If you've special ordered a case of a liquor that the local liquor WAREHOUSE doesn't carry and proceed to finish said case in the case of 4 months--alone.
- •If you have a nickname that extends beyond your immediate group of friends that involves your affinity toward alcohol.
- •Your mom calls on a Tuesday night and asks, "Will you remember this, or are you drunk," prior to telling you anything else.
- •When autocorrect changes normal words to alcohol-related wordsSuggested by @miranda