NOW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
I want to finish 2015 off with a bang, so I'm very realistically setting goals for now.
- •Run. Once.I hate running and I'm overly self conscious of doing it, especially in model driven LA. But I'm going to do it. At least once.
- •Do stand up at an open micThey all say you suck your first time, but if I don't do it, then I already fail.
- •Remain Unafraid of terrorismThis is kindof a new idea for me but with LA schools being closed due to bomb threats and the shootings in San Bernadino, I find myself slightly scared. I know this is what they want, and I will push myself everyday to live my life unafraid. I'm not staying inside.
- •Be kind to strangersWhen a stranger says something nice to me, it makes my day. My now resolution is to make someone else's day.
- •Keep writingI want to write a book and I know that takes time. I have a great momentum going and I want to keep it that way.