PROS AND CONS OF SLEEPING NEXT TO A SIGNIFICANT OTHER
- •PRO: SnugglingYou feel all safe and warm and it's nice to have someone to talk to about all the random thoughts you have before you fall asleep.
- •CON: DroolingA pillow puddle is super embarrassing when you are newly sleeping next to your S/O.
- •PRO: SexIt's really easy to have sex with someone when they are literally right there. With consent of course.
- •CON: SnoringHe snores and it doesn't bother me too much. I have been told I snore too (probably a lie) and the way he stops it is by lifting my leg up with his leg and dropping it so I wake up while he rolls over fast and falls asleep. WTF! No wonder I wake up super confused all night.
- •PRO: ToesFeet are gross. Unless they belong to your S/O. For some reason those feet aren't gross and serve a purpose to only warm your feet up.
- •CON: SnugglingDownside being the constant fear of my arm permanently falling asleep and why are summer nights so clammy!!!
- •PRO: Making the bedHaving another hand to help is kindof awesome.