☔ Rainy day ideas ☔
- •A relaxing game of chessOver a warming coffee and cake at the Hoxton (Holborn)
- •Puzzle time mindfulnessGrab a friend and catch up over a 1000 piece puzzle. Set a timer to 3-4hours and attempt to beat the clock!
- •A drizzley run along SouthbankRefreshing run in the rain from Waterloo bridge to Tower Bridge and back (with the bonus of less crowds and tourists!). Grab lunch from the Southbank weekend food market on your way back
- •People watching and workingGrab your laptop and hole up in Timberyard Coffee shop or Covent Garden Grind with a Flat White or fragrant Jasmine Green Tea in hand. Bag a window seat upstairs and watch the world go by
- •Hunker down in the Foyles 5th floor cafe and read a book or peruse their endless array of interesting books