Some of my favorite small plates by Chef Richard Blais and his team at Juniper and Ivy
Finally made it to the west coast try Juniper and Ivy in San Diego in mid/late April 2016.
- •Bucket list restaurant for sure.
- •General Tso's cauliflower with grapefruit, and puffed rice. This was my favorite plate of the night!
- •Tuna tartare on a tostada with an avocado mousse, radish, and micro cilantro...yum
- •I like raw food... Beef tartare with fennel, orange, caramelized endive, and bernaise ice cream (no, that's not a typo).
- •Dessert was their take on a yodel. Devils cake, white chocolate, hazelnut brittle, and hot chocolate poured over the top table side.
- •My beautiful date for the evening. The food and atmosphere were so amazing that we forgot to photograph a couple of the plates we got. Cocktails were AMAZING, the food was AT LEAST as good, and service was top notch, we can't wait to make it back!