Top 5 Favorite food photos on my phone to date, and why...in no particular order...
- •This is a chocolate molten cake with brûléed strawberries, bacon dust, and shaved chocolate. This is my favorite photo in existence of something I've cooked.
- •Line cooks live and die by their MEP. Here is my sauté station ready to rock for a night at the Monhegan House. My sous chef gig there was the best job I've ever had.
- •I've got to be honest with myself...donuts are one of my favorite foods. Here are 3 of the best donuts I've ever had. The one in the back has a pop tart INSIDE IT!
- •Sure, I LOVE scallops, and yeah the black bean/corn salsa and chipotle sauce were good... But this was part of a four course meal I cooked with my brother, and that's why this makes the cut.
- •This rounds out the list for a few reasons. First, it's just a nice photo. Second, it was taken on my honeymoon. Third, it's uni that was pulled out of that very ocean that morning, cut open in front of me, and spread of fresh, local, sourdough toast.