Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"Well it's not like she died." School nurse explaining why it was okay for a student to go without hydration for 1/2 day field trip in 100+ degree weather.
- •"She's the lowest I have." Resource teacher to a parent about her child's abilities.
- •"We asked her and she doesn't have a suicide plan." Administrator to parent about why the school didn't need to address her daughter's statements that she couldn't take the bullying anymore and wanted to die.
- •Snack bags for grandkids
- •His Donald Duck impersonation
- •When we were growing up we'd go on drives to unknown destinations. We may end up at a beach, zoo, farm, some off-the-beaten-path place. Always an adventure.
- •About Schmidt. Yeah Steve - your favorite movie is my biggest snooze!
- •Howard the Duck
- •Rock Candy Mt/Brother Can You Spare a Dime. I can't ever remember the right name of this dud
- •Pairings Gourmet Olive Oil and Balsamic Tasting Shoppe in Roseville. Olive oil tasting! And balsamic tasting! Deb is interesting and fun olive oil and balsamic tour guide
- •Sparrow 5 in old Roseville. Gift shop selling works by local artists. They have art classes too!
- •Rossi Sculptural Designs in Sac. Gina has classes and private lessons in welding and fused glass. Fun!