Stoned Oscars 2016 - Best Actor
- •Jack Black - GOOSEBUMPSOne of his best movies in year, Jack Black makes this one way better than it needed to be. I don't want to know how this would be not high, but luckily I will never need to.
- •Leonardo DiCaprio - THE REVENANTThe only holdover from the regular Oscars nominees, The Revenant is even better stoned. Going along with Dicaprio on such a scenic and insane journey is everything you want to see when you're baked.
- •Michael B. Jordan - CREEDThis movie is such a good time, and Jordan brings so much life to it. Great comedic timing, great intensity. Should've been nominated for a real Oscar, but a Stoned Oscar nomination will have to do.
- •Robert DeNiro - THE INTERNVery controversial choice as DeNiro has been taking a lot shit this year for his movie choices. Bobby doesn't give a fuck what you think. He's just having a good time, and you can see that in The Intern.
- •Ed Oxenbould - THE VISITI know this one comes out of nowhere, but if you have seen this movie you will understand. This kid is a treasure, and has a very bright future ahead of him. Great rapper too!
- •WINNER: Seth Rogen - THE NIGHT BEFOREMan, Rogen kills it in this one. That scene in the church is the stuff of legends. He takes the cake here.