As a note, they all suck as an adult
- •ChristmasA whole season of cheer. Everyone celebrates and gets together, work takes a back seat for 2 weeks. The Best.
- •4th of JulyAmerica. Great festivities, everyone celebrates. Fun traditions, day off work. Multiple celebrations
- •ThanksgivingSeveral days off work, universally celebrated, but one day, overrated traditions and meal.
- •HalloweenFun season/decor. Cool traditions. Costumes. Scary movies.
- •BirthdayEveryone celebrates you, but one and done, disappointment of getting older and no one caring like they should
- •Memorial DayExcuse to celebrate an entire weekend, day off work, marks beginning of summer, but nothing more. Better than labor day.
- •Labor DayExcuse to celebrate an entire weekend, day off work, but nothing more
- •New Year's DayGood college football, day off work, final day of Christmas season
- •New Year's EveGood college football, half day off work, reason to get together, not great for parents
- •St Patrick's DayFun parties, green beer, signifies start of spring + March Madness. But only one day, no time off work
- •EasterBasically worthless, no real celebration. But a day off work
- •Valentine's DayExcuse to go on a nice date, otherwise worthless