As a note, they all suck as an adult
- 1.ChristmasA whole season of cheer. Everyone celebrates and gets together, work takes a back seat for 2 weeks. The Best.
- 2.4th of JulyAmerica. Great festivities, everyone celebrates. Fun traditions, day off work. Multiple celebrations
- 3.ThanksgivingSeveral days off work, universally celebrated, but one day, overrated traditions and meal.
- 4.HalloweenFun season/decor. Cool traditions. Costumes. Scary movies.
- 5.BirthdayEveryone celebrates you, but one and done, disappointment of getting older and no one caring like they should
- 6.Memorial DayExcuse to celebrate an entire weekend, day off work, marks beginning of summer, but nothing more. Better than labor day.
- 7.Labor DayExcuse to celebrate an entire weekend, day off work, but nothing more
- 8.New Year's DayGood college football, day off work, final day of Christmas season
- 9.New Year's EveGood college football, half day off work, reason to get together, not great for parents
- 10.St Patrick's DayFun parties, green beer, signifies start of spring + March Madness. But only one day, no time off work
- 11.EasterBasically worthless, no real celebration. But a day off work
- 12.Valentine's DayExcuse to go on a nice date, otherwise worthless