Top 5 Favorite Photos I Took Then Edited to Black & White in New Mexico
Im no professional but I love taking all kinds of photos and seeing what I can do with only my phone:)
- •Backyard BonfireTaken in my backyard, as the fire was going out I snapped this pic before heading inside with my father
- •New Mexico Mountain ViewTaken on my family snowboarding trip at Ski Apache in NM from the bottom of the Ski slope
- •Inn Of The Mountain GodsSnapped from the deck of the Inn of The Mountain Gods for a stunning sight
- •Carlsbad Cavern Album CoverMy brother makes an appearance in this photo and I swear it looks like this is his solo artist album cover
- •Brighter HorizonMy Favorite Edit To date hands down. I love the effect. Taken above the Carlsbad Caverns; my brother being more pensive than ever beneath structure on the left, though he's hard to see.