LAST WORDS,(REAL AND IMAGINED.)
- •"I love you too, honey. Good luck with your show." -Desi Arnez
- •"Ow,Fuck!" -Roald Dahl, after receiving a lethal dose of morphine.
- •"Witness me!" -anyone on the fury road to Valhalla.(My personal favorite.)
- •"Kurt Russel."-Walt Disney's last words, left on a note. No one knows the meaning, Kurt was 15 years old at the time.
- •"Just don't leave me alone."-John Belushi
- •"Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me."-Chris Farley, spoken to a prostitute as she left his hotel room.
- •"I'm just so bored with it all." -Winston Churchill, monster hipster.
- •"LLAP."-tweet, Leonard Nimoy. (Live Long, and Prosper.)