Freaky Community Living Instances
It's hard to live in community.
- •Someone refused to shut or lock the front door for weeks in late May through early June.We live on a busy street! None of us could prove who it was. We just kept showing up to the house hoping we hadn't been robbed.
- •I woke up at 6:15am to the stove being on twice on one week.Why???
- •A housemate left their house keys, car keys, and phone at the bottom of the hill while on a run. Some guy on a bike came by and stole them.So we had a lockbox on our front door for a week.
- •I can home to a full shopping cart on our front porch.We live two miles from the closest grocery store. How did this get here?
- •Something is rotting in the house.We're going on 8 days of the house smelling like filth. We all have different opinions on what it is and where it is and no one is able to find it. I think the other girls have accepted that we live in this stench now but I am still losing my mind.