Graduation Vacation In Review (aka photos)
I graduated and went on a family vacation, in which I attempted to cram an entire summer into one week.
- •We hung around 23rd for a day, after packing me up and moving out of the dorm.Photo featuring Little Big Burger fries
- •We drove to SeasideI drove with Uncle and Grandma to help them navigate. We pulled off at a nursery and Uncle took photos.
- •The view from Seaside!
- •I at 3 chocolate dipped cones from DQ in 2 days
- •This green wall in Seaside! My favorite color!
- •We went to Astoria for the afternoonSo far north! That's Washington over there!
- •We went to Hood River and I finally started reading this bookPictured: Columbia River and Washington!
- •White water rafting down the White Salmon River
- •My brother and a great view
- •This salami pizza
- •A scenic drive back to Portland
- •Dutch Bros with my broThree free drinks because my brother and mom had never been!
- •Our last breakfast togetherI had a maple bacon croissant and an 8 oz latte with 2 shots