Jobs I Had While I Was 21
I turned 22 this week. While reflecting on my 21st year, I realized I had a good handful of jobs. I was not fired from any of them and only "quit" one.
- 1.Children's Museum Summer InternStarted in May, when I was still 20. Finished in August.
- 2.Graduate School Office AssistantStarted in May when I was 20. Worked through the summer and fall semester, finished in December. I asked not to return in the upcoming semester, essentially quitting.
- 3.Student Employment Student AssistantStarted in April at 20, finished the following May. Truly a fantastic job. I wish I had had it all four years I was at the university.
- 4.Yearbook Editor in ChiefThe book is obviously as close as it's ever been to being finished. The privilege of my lifetime (so far). April I was 20 to current.
- 5.Temporary Office Clerk at a Portland Trucking CompanyMy current gig. Worked here for a month before I turned 22. It's not perfect but it's good and that's always enough.